NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These Terms and Conditions apply for the “CAA Canning Basics Giveaway: Can-It-Forward” Drawing (“Drawing”) conducted by Canning Across America (“Sponsor”) with Official Rules available at www.canningacrossamerica.com (“Websites”).
1. PARTICIPANTS AND PRIZE RECIPIENT MUST BE (A) LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND (B) AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DRAWING SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and related entities (collectively, the ”Related Entities”), and their immediate families are not eligible.
2. WINNER SELECTION: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from entries submitted. The random drawings for one (1) Grand Prize will be conducted on or about July 28, 2011. The random drawing will be conducted by Canning Across America or a Sponsor’s representative whose decisions on all matters relating to this Drawing are final and binding in all respects pertaining to this Drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. PRIZE: One (1) winners will receive one (1) Ball® Canning Discovery™ Kit valued at $11.99; one (1) Ball Blue Book® Guide to Preserving valued at $5.99; one (1) Ball® RealFruit™ Classic Flex Batch Pectin valued at $4.99; and two (2) Save $5.00 On One Package, Any Size or Style of Kerr® or Ball® Jars with Lids and Bands for Preserving valued at 1/20¢” on date designated by Sponsor. No cash substitution, assignment, or transfer of any prize permitted. In the event a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. CLAIMING PRIZE/RELEASE: Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email on or about July 28, 2011. Grand Prize Winner may be required to execute and return a Prize Verification Form to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of notification. If the selected potential Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with the Official Rules and/or to submit any required documentation within the designated period, or the Grand Prize Winner declines the Grand Prize for any reason, that Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and the Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining entries submitted. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or e-mails made to entrants not by the Sponsor.
5. GENERAL: By accepting the Grand Prize Winner: (1) agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; (2) agrees to release Sponsor and the Related Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Drawing, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery; and (3) consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, entry materials, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium (by Sponsor or any of the Related Entities) throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (4) acknowledges that Sponsor and Related Entities have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the Drawing are final.
6. LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By participating in this Drawing, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Released Entities, including but not limited to Canning Across America and its affiliates, from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or use of any prize hereunder, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Drawing; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Drawing; or (e) injury or death to a person(s) or damage to property which may be result, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Drawing or Grand Prize Winner’s receipt, acceptance, use and/or enjoyment of any prize. In no event shall the Released Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor and Released Entities reserve the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Drawing materials. Sponsor and Released Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this Drawing, the administration of the Drawing or in the announcement of Prize Winner(s), including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won.
8. USE OF INFORMATION: The information that you provide in connection with the Drawing may be used (1) for Sponsor’s internal purposes, (2) to send you information about the products, services, or events of Sponsor, or any of Sponsor’s marketing partners or supporting persons or entities, (3) as necessary for the administration of the Drawing, or (4) as required by law or legal process. The information will not be turned over to third parties for marketing purposes.
9. NAME OF WINNER: To obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner, (available after July 29, 2011) or for a copy of these Official Rules, send an email to email@example.com. Please specify “Canning Basics Terms and Conditions” or “Winners List- Canning Basics #3”.